Fluffy Pirates

Twillight's Hammer EU
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Go down 
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: [Accept]Mage   Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:55 pm

1. Ingame Name:Nutty

2. Lvl, race and class:60 gnome mage

3. Past Guilds:The fallen banner, brof, core

4. Reason for leaving:The Fallen Banner slacked during the summer, Core I left because i was given the oportunity to join TSH. TSH disbanded --> me guildless

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required (FR and NR gear also):http:///ctprofiles.net/3400473 + Lots of other epics which i use rarely depending on situation. ~140 FR unbuffed, 100 NR unbuffed and farming for more

6. What experience do you have in raids?: MC BWL Ony AQ20 +ZG cleared. AQ40 done untill sartura, but know tactics for all of them. Naxx - Instructor

7: What keys/attunements do you have? : All (including nax)

8: How can you contribute to Fluffy Pirates?: Skills, dee pee ess.

9: What do you expect to gain from Fluffy Pirates?: Friends fun and RAIDS!

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?: 19-24:00 almost everday

11: Do you have any problems following orders?:no

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?: Arcane Fire 27/24 and yes i am.

13: Do you have Ventrilo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?: Both yes

14: Do you have a microphone?: yes

15: How old are you?:15

16: What country do you live in: Romania

17: Tell us about yourself... I like raids and want to join a guild that does them properly, and in the meantime have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Mage   Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:10 pm

Hello nutty.

Welcome to Fluffy Pirates whisper Coreus/Revor/Crazydruid/Frosh-dunder for a invite from Revor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fluffypirates.bbgraf.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fluffy Pirates :: Welcome to Fluffy Pirates! :: Recruitment-
Jump to: